Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Back at Hana Sakazuki Again!

If you are a frequent visitor of my blog, then you know  Hana Sakazuki in Causeway Bay is one of my must go to restaurants in Hong Kong. It comes out to about $30 or $35 US for their lunch meals. 


 Salad and an appetizer. Egg plant was our appetizer for the day! 
 Toro chirashi with an udon side. 
 My mom got the sashimi combo. Came with miso, udon, rice and egg. 


I'm drooling looking back on these pictures right now! I love Hong Kong! Hong Kong is actually one of the best places for Japanese food. They fly over their sashimi fresh every single day. Enjoy these last few posts because I've been back in the U.S. for awhile now. This blog will shortly return to Los Angeles blog posts.


Until then, if you are in the San Gabriel area, check out 626foodettes.com for ideas of what to eat in the ethically diverse city! 

No comments:

Post a Comment