Friday, January 20, 2012

Overeating Is NOT Smart

I'm obsessed with Japanese food and Hong Kong has some of the freshest Japanese food flown in daily from Japan. Yum, yum, yum! I particularly love the affordable lunch combos available at Hana Sakazuki in Causeway Bay. It comes out to about $30 or $35 US for all this goodness.
 Salad and eggplant appetizers to start off! 
 Hello, Chirashi. *Drool.....* This is what I live for. 
 Sushi!!! Yes please. I love uni! 
 Steamed egg. It is so soft and melts in your mouth. 

 What is all that rice not enough for you? No worries! They thrown in a bowl of udon. Ah... so full.... At this point I wanted to just slap 2 chairs together and sleep. I was also offered tea or coffee at this point. 
Just when you wanted to roll over dead they brought over some Japanese cheesecake, which is soft and fluffy. It doesn't make you full like American cheesecakes because it's not as rich. When I left this restaurant I was not feeling good. I was so full that I was in a grumpy mood. Overeating is one of the worst feelings in the world. Was it all worth it? Yes... Would I do it again? Yes, probably in another 2 months. Am I stupid? Yes. 


Happy Eatings! 

1 comment:

  1. How is it possible for you to overeat?!?! you technically overeat every day, lol

    ReplyDelete